Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Candy for Customers

At the shop I like to put a dish of candy out for the customers. Right now we are giving away these candy cane coupons for 10% off your next purchase. I printed our Santa Ad for this year on business cards,  punched a hole and tied on with ribbon. Very quick and easy.
If you cant make it into the Elk Rapids Antique Warehouse before Christmas Eve for your coupon,
e-mail me at antiqueliving@yahoo.com and I will send you one.


I am displaying the candy cane coupons in a glass flower frog set inside a
small milk glass compote in the open lace edge pattern. These compotes come in several sizes. I like to stack them for a bigger impact. Fill each layer with a different kind of candy. Milk glass is a very budget friendly and is fairly easy to find. Milk glass coordinates well with many other colors
and I find its uses very versatile. 



 Here is another example.
I removed the glass flower frog and added a third compote.
Try this for your next party. You can use nuts or small appetizers.
This would also make a great centerpiece with greenery and flowers or
fill them with your cherished ornaments.
Have any Ideas?
Send me an e-mail with your suggestion . 
antiqueliving@yahoo.com





No comments: